Iraq Girl

    I'm a mum of two teenagers and we live together.I'm a human being just like yourself! a person with a package of goods and bads but it's all about what's good and what's bad in your opinion :).i would like to be a better person and that's what I'm trying to. i consider myself as an open minded person and a happy lady.i wear hijab and i do my pray but it doesnt mean that im very religious or i'm a fanatic person! i do have fun in my life and i enjoy every second of it .
    Iraq Girl


    Iraq Girl

    i enjoy good music,restaurants,movie,,outdors with friends and my fmily.i do believe in God and his unconditional love towards us..i appreciate peopole who are open minded and respect others beliefs and opinions. i believe in attraction/chemistry first, then love/marriage comes after. Looking For: someone like minded,someone who knows what he wants.
    Iraq Girl


    Iraq Girl


    Iraq Girl


    Iraq Girl


    Iraq Girl


    Iraq Girl


    Iraq Girl

    he knows how to treat a lady and how to appreciate her kindness and efforts..he has a kind personality and sence of humor. he believes in God and in love too. he can show his love by his action too not just by words and he's not afraid to show it!..he is not moody and finally he is an open minded partner/husband......thanks for reading my profile and good luck for everyone :) P.S please do not contact me if you smoke or drink.I'm sorry I'm not being big headed but these are really matter to me :)...and if you're looking for sex partner just don't bother! respectSource URL: http://saddamhusseinblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/iraq-girl.html
    Visit Saddam Hussein Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection